Friday, October 3, 2014

Altered Bottle Swap

A project I was a little nervous to do was a bottle for an altered bottle swap I participated in.  I did a little research online and I was ready to go.
The first step was to clean the bottle and make sure that it was good and dry.  For this project I used a Frappuccino bottle from Starbucks.  I liked the shape of the bottle and thought it would make a great vase.
Next, I covered the bottle with pieces of masking tape.   After making sure the bottle was good and covered, I took the Hazelnut Blend stamp pad from Fun Stampers Journey, directly to the bottle and covered the bottle with the ink.  Here is what it looked like after this step:
 Adding some Prima flowers, resin pieces, ribbon, Fun Stampers Journey, Journey Twine and some love and my altered bottle was finished.  Here is the finished project.   Enjoy!  I know the person that received it was very happy!

1 comment: