Hello crafty friends!
Today I have two cards to share with you.
First, let me tell you about the technique.
I love this little jellyfish, and I wanted to try something with it.
Here is how I made the jellyfish:
1. I created a pool of color with Cosmic Grape and Outrageous Pink silk on a piece of clear sheet.
2. Spray the silk with water, to get the silks to mix.
3. Ink up the stamp with Whip Cream ink.
4. Stamp the jellyfish with the color on the clear sheet.
5. Stamp the jellyfish onto a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock.
Not only do you get the variegated color on the jellyfish, but it gives some movement to him as well.
I had so much fun creating the purple one, that I wanted to try it again with a different color combination. This time I used Turbo Teal and Electric Lime silk.
Stamp: Jelly Wishes (retiring 6/30)
Paper: Whip Cream Cardstock, Cosmic Grape Cardstock, Turbo Teal Cardstock
Ink: Cosmic Grape, Whip Cream, Turbo Teal
Silk: Cosmic Grape, Outrageous Pink, Turbo Teal, Electric Lime
Accessories: Whip Cream Journey Thread, Rhinestones, Journey Sparkle Cuts, Journey Glaze