Hello crafty friend!
I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.
Today I want to share a quick and easy card using our soon to be retired Pinch Love.
Here is how I created this card:
1. Cut your card base from Rich Coral Cardstock.
2. Cut a strip of the pattern paper from Under the Sea Printed Paper
3. Die cut the Journey Rectangles with Butter Cream Cardstock to create the background for the lobster.
4. Stamp the lobster with Rich Coral ink on Whip Cream cardstock and detail cut him out.
5. Add the Journey Rectangles piece to the card using foam squares. Flick a few drops of Cranberry Bliss Silk.
6. Add the lobster to the card, using foam square and add a few Spring Accent Dots.
7. Stamp your sentiment with Rich Coral ink, punch with the 1 1 /4 in circle and add to your card with a foam square.
Post a Comment